To Create/Manage your Domain Emails via your GoDaddy Hosting account
Set up cPanel email accounts
cPanel lets you create email addresses at the domains on your Linux Hosting account
- Login to your GoDaddy Website Hosting Account
- Click on My Products from the avatar in the top right of your account
- Click on Manage next your Linux Hosting
- Log in to cPanel (Shared Hosting/Server).
- In the Email section, click Accounts.
- Click Create Account.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Create Account.
Note: Your Mailbox Quota counts toward your account's Disk Space and File count usage.Next step
- If you have trouble adding a cPanel email account to Outlook.com email, check out Outlook.com Postmaster for assistance.
- If your cPanel email accounts aren't working, you probably need to update your domain name's email settings (technically known as its DNS zone file's MX Records) — we've got that information for you in Configuring DNS for your cPanel domain.