To change the price of a product in WooCommerce:
- First, log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Next, from the navigation menu on the left, click the Products link.
- Choose the product you wish to edit.
- In the Product Data panel, select the General tab.
- Update the Regular Price field or Sale Price field with a number.
- That’s it! Save your changes.
- Regular Price – Item’s normal/regular price
- Sale Price – Item’s discounted price that can then be scheduled for certain date ranges. The sale expires at 11:59pm of the specified end date
- Tax status – Taxable / Shipping only / None
- Tax class – Choose which tax class should be applied