Group Booking is a function you can use on your tee sheet to show specific groups, outings, or events that may be taking place at your facility. Most of the time, this function can be used for booking leagues. Below we will discuss the steps on how to complete a group booking in the software.
1. Select the day and time you want to make this group booking on your tee sheet on the iPad.
2. When the screen comes up to make the reservation, click the “GROUP” icon. This icon is located right next to the “4”.
3. Click on the GROUP Icon and a blue bar will display below it to enter in information.
4. Enter in the number of players in this booking you are making (the number of players is required to be filled out when completing a group booking).
5. If you quoted this group for a special green fee rate, then you enter that number in the box that says Green Fee. If a value is entered in here, it only applies that rate for green fees… the booking will not include carts. If they are going to be riding carts, you will need to enter in a cart when you check out that customer(s) in the CHECKOUT SCREEN.
6. Enter in a group name for the booking. The name can be of the customer who called to book this group, or it could be the name of the event or tournament. Finally, you can change the type of group booking from “Open Play” to any of the options in that drop-down box.
7. After all that information has been filled in, you need to select 1 customer to attach this reservation to. Search for that customer if they already exist in your database or select the icon of a “person and + sign” to create a new customer.
8. Once you have attached this group booking to a customer, hit RESERVE in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
Now when you look at your tee sheet for the day you booked that group booking, you will see the GROUP NAME listed on the tee sheet, as well as that “Group” icon next to the tee times.
From here on out, when the customers come to check-in, you treat it just like any other reservation when you check them in.
To ensure the integrity of data collection, make sure to change all Guests in the bookings to golfers, to learn more about this, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Also, if this group booking was made for a league, and this league plays at the same day/time each week, you now can set this group reservation to REPEAT.
Here are the steps to repeat a reservation:
1. Select the reservation you want to edit on the tee sheet
2. This will pull up the reservation and all customers in that reservation. In the top left corner of the screen will be the button: EDIT, select that.
3. Select REPEAT. This will prompt a window with the option of how many weeks out you want to have this reservation repeat at same time as the original reservation on the same day each week.
4. Hit the SUBMIT button in the top right corner of the window after selecting the number of weeks you want the reservation to repeat.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 844-458-1032.