Food and Beverage is a crazy business sometimes. Tabs can make that easier for your staff as it gives the ability to keep running bills, split the tab up amongst a number of people(covers), and many more things. Below we will show you how to create tabs, edit them and a few other efficient processes you can do with them.
- Improve non verbal communication with the kitchen or bar
- Split within the tab
- Transfer to another staff member
- Ease of closing for multiple customers
With the introduction of 3.6 we have revamped the Tabs screen with additional functionality and easier viewing of all open tabs. From this tab screen, you are able to:
- Search for a tab based on Customer Name, Customer Email, and Tab Name.
- View by Floor Plan.
- Sort Tabs by Employee, Tab Name, Updated On, and Total.
- Show Tabs and Create Tabs
CREATING A TAB:
- Select "CREATE TAB" at the top right hand corner.
- Enter a Tab Name, Cover Count, and Search for Customer Name.
- To finalize Tab creation, select "Create Tab," which will take you to our NEW Manage Tab screen.
- To learn more about the NEW Manage Tabs screen, CLICK HERE!
If you have any questions at all after reading this article please contact the Support Team at (844)458-1032