With Fulfillment Center Auto Printing, transactions from any iPad that require attention from the kitchen will now be able to automatically print from the kitchen. We have removed the need for use of an iPad in the kitchen for those who still require paper tickets for ordering. Please see attached for the step-by-step guide to setup your Ethernet printer and to configure the Auto-Print functionality.
PLEASE NOTE: That you will need a compatible StarMicronics printer with the Ethernet module as Auto-print does not work over a Bluetooth connection. You will also need an Ethernet cable and access to the Teesnap Administration Portal.
Auto-print Printer Needs:
- USB WiFi Dongle
- Set up through Ethernet
- Set up in-house if course provides WiFi info
- Ship out
- Requires course's WiFi info
- SSID (Wireless Network Name)/Passwords
- Via SFT (secure file transfer) - is this possible? Put in Admin Portal to pass info through?
- SP742 CLOUDPRNT - Impact 3" (regular paper)
- TSP654II (or TSP650II) CLOUDPRNT - Thermal 3" (thermal paper)
For assistance on ordering and setup, please reach out to your Account Manager.