Admin Portal users can set and reset their own password.
- Locate and select the "Forgot Your Password" link underneath the login screen.
- Enter your email address to send a "Reset Your Password" link.
- Check your inbox to find your temporary password.
- Enter your temporary password in the Admin Login Screen, where you will be taken to Set Your Password.
***NOTE: Password must contain one lowercase and one uppercase letter, one special character, one number, and be at least 8 characters.***
- Once entered, you will be prompted to enter your new password to login.
***NOTE: There is a password change requirement every 90 days with a reminder to change password 10 days out.***